IOT ABOUT :
The goal of the course is to:
- Vision and Introduction to IoT.
- Understand IoT Market point of view.
- Data and Knowledge Management and utilization of Devices in IoT Technology.
- Understand State of the Art – IoT Architecture.
- Real World IoT Design Constraints, Industrial Automation and Commercial Building Automation in IoT.
With a specific end goal to pass the course, the understudies ought to have the capacity to:
Understand imperatives and chances of remote and portable systems for Internet of Things.
Use fundamental estimation instruments to decide the continuous execution of bundle based systems.
Analyze exchange offs in interconnected remote installed sensor systems.
- Familiar with fundamental programming and with Internet innovations (like TCP/IP and HTTP) would offer assistance
No doubt the career in IoT is excellent and in future the opportunities for the IoT are in high demand. IoT certified professional are being hired in any range of companies with good package.
Especially in big organizations, the demand for this profession is high. The Internet of Things training in visakhapatnam will assist to make your dream comes true.
IoT & IoE Course Curriculum :
- 3 Waves of Internet
- What Is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- Market Analysis and Investments in
- IoT Applications
- How IoT Works?
- High Level Data Flow in IoT
- Technical Architecture
IoT: Physical Layer
- Sensors and Its Types
- Digital Sensors with examples
- Analog Sensors with examples
- End Nodes (Microcontrollers)
- Introduction to end nodes
- Arduino with C- Programming
- Understanding Arduino Libraries
- Hands on Interfacing of sensors with Arduino
- Introduction to IoT Gateways Introduction to Raspberry Pi Features
- Hangs on Raspberry Pi—
IoT: Communication Layer
- Types of networks
- Device level transport layer
- IoT Training Course book
Cloud level transport layer
IoT: Cloud Layer
- Cloud and Cloud Storage
- Cloud Characteristics
- IoT Cloud Platforms
- Understanding Carriots Cloud Platform Exploration of Carriots Platform
IoT: Application Layer
- Application Layer User End Interfaces
- IoT Applications
- Smart Home
- Transportation and Logistics
- Smart Wearable s
- Smart City Applications
- Health Care
- Security Applications and Military Applications
- Other Challenges