C language training in vizag
It was initially developed by Dennis Ritchie as a system programming language to write operating system.
- The main features of C language include low-level access to memory,simple set of C language training in vizag
keywords, and clean style,
- These features makeC language suitable for system programming like operating system or compiler development.
Recent Articles on C !
C Output & Multiple Choice Questions
- Definition and Scope
- Data Types
- Storage Classes
- Array & Strings
Control Statements, Functions, Pointers, Enum, Struct and Union, Memory
Management, File Handling, Puzzles, Misc, C Language Interview Questions, Multiple Choice Questions
- C Language Introduction
- C Programming Language Standard
- int (1 sign bit + 31 data bits) keyword in C
- Is it fine to write “void main()” or “main()” in C/C++?
- Difference between “int main()” and “int main(void)” in C/C++?
- Macros and Preprocessors in C
- Compiling a C program:- Behind the Scenes
- Benefits of C over other languages
- Program error signals
- Escape sequences in C
- Line Slicing in C
- C/ C++ Tokens
- Functions in C
- Importance of function prototype in C
- Functions that are executed before and after main() in C
- return statement vs exit() in main()
- How to Count Variable Numbers of Arguments in C?,
- What is evaluation order of function parameters in C?
- Does C support function overloading?
- How can we return multiple values from a function?
- What is the purpose of a function prototype?
- Static functions in C
- exit(), abort() and assert()
- Implicit return type int in C
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- _Noreturn function specifier in C
- exit() vs _Exit()
- __func__ identifier in C
- Callback function in C
- Nested functions in C
- Parameter Passing Techniques
- pow() function in C
- tolower() function in C
- time() function in C