Cloud is transforming the way enterprises are doing business today by increasing IT agility to support business, reducing the IT costs, and driving innovation. However, organizations face challenges in the orchestration of applications and data securely between private, public cloud, and on-premise IT environments.
They also face challenges with enterprise-wide governance and visibility across the cloud ecosystem. It is critical for enterprises to keep a holistic view of the services available across the cloud ecosystem.
The flexibility of using IT resources that comes with cloud, has enabled enterprises to quickly discover, analyze, and act on information, including big data, to drive business decisions.
The JNNC Cloud Ecosystem Hub is the first solution that effectively helps enterprises build, manage, and govern a unified hybrid cloud environment.
The solution enables rapid creation, adoption, and governance of cloud services across the ecosystem. The Unified Services catalog, together with the smart brokerage capabilities, provides an enterprise-wide, collaborative decision support mechanism to accelerate assessment and deployment of best-in-class cloud infrastructure, platforms, and applications.
SALESFORCE Training in Vizag DwarakaNagar:
Salesforce.com (stylized as salesƒorce) is an American cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though its revenue comes from a customer relationship management (CRM) product, Our Salesforce Training in Vizag also tries capitalizing on commercial applications of social networking through acquisition.
Ctrl-A Salesforce Training in Vizag offers the participants with hands-on expertise in developing and managing apps for CRM products.This course is designed to ensure that you learn and masters the concepts like AppExchange, Lightning App Builder, Service Cloud, Salesforce Reports & Dashboard. Our salesforce online training offers an extensive curriculum of Salesforce product.
Salesforce Course Content:
Cloud Computing Concepts
- Evolution of Cloud Computing
- Comparisons with other computing techniques
- Key characteristics of cloud computing
- About vendor companies who are leading in each of the individual services
- Classification of Cloud Computing
- Based on as a service model
- PAAS (Platform as a service)
- SAAS (Software as a service)
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a service)
- Based on deployment or access model
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- What is CRM?
- Common business issues faced by companies today
- How CRM can help?
- What CRM brings to business?
- Evolution of CRM
- Business value of CRM
- What CRM means to you as a user?
- How Customers benefiting from CRM
- A view of available of CRM products from IT industry
- Sales cloud overview
- Service cloud overview
Editions and Pricing
- Personal edition
- Contact manager edition
- Group Edition
- Professional edition
- Enterprise edition
- Unlimited & performance edition
- Developer edition