Java training institutes in vizag
Java future scope :
Future Scope of Java Programmers in India is great. It is an object oriented programming language and has a simple object model, as it has been derived from C and C++. It provides a machine, which is accumulated with byte-code and it can run on any system.
Java Language Fundamentals :
- Editions of Java
- Features of Java
- Hello World program in Java
- Using JAVAC to compile and run Java program
- Data types and control structures
- Using printf() method and Scanner class
- Working with Arrays
- Varying Arguments
- Command line arguments
Object Oriented Programming :
- What is OOP – encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- How to create a class and instantiate objects
- Using Constructors
- Method overloading and constructor overloading
- Object reference and this reference
- Static variables and static methods
- Final variables
- Using super keyword
- Dynamic Method Dispatch – late binding
- Abstract method and class
- Final variable, method and class
Using Java Library :
- String, StringBuffer classes
- Math class
- How Java deals with Objects and Primitive types
- Object class – why to override toString(), equals() and hashCode() methods
- Wrapper classes – Autoboxing and autounboxing
- Date, Calendar, DateFormat classes
- LocalDate, LocalTime, DateTimeFormatter, ChronoUnit etc.
- What is an interface
- Implementing an interface
- Default Methods and Static methods in Interface
- Inheritance and interfaces
- What is a package and how to create it
- Using package, import statement and CLASS PATH variable
- Access modifiers
- Static imports
Exception Handling :
- How to handle exceptions in Java – try and catch blocks
- Understanding exception classes hierarchy
- Creating user-defined exceptions
- Using throws and throw keywords
- Multi-catch and precise rethrow
- How to use assertions
- What is Multithreading?
- Creating new thread using subclass of Thread class
- Creating new thread using Runnable interface
- Methods of Thread class
- Life cycle of a thread
- Synchronization of threads – using synchronized methods and block
- Using Threadpool
IO Streams :
- What is an IO stream
- Character and byte streams
- FileReader and FileWriter
- Filtered Streams
- BufferedReader to read one complete line
- Using InputStreamReader to convert byte stream to char stream
- Reading data from keyboard (System.in)
- NIO of Java 7.0 – Files, Path and Paths classes
Network Programming :
- Creating Server Socket
- Creating Client Socket and connecting to server
- InetAddress class
- Using URL class
Collections Framework and Regular Expressions :
- Collection, List, Set and SortedSet interfaces
- How to use Generics
- ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet classes
- How to use Comparator interface
- Queue interface and LinkedList class
- Map and SortedMap interfaces
- HashMap and TreeMap classes
- Using Collections class
- What is Regular Expression
- Using Pattern and Matcher classes
Lambda Expressions and Streams :
- What is a lambda expression
- Method reference
- Using built-in functional interfaces
- What is a stream
- How to get a stream from Collection, File, Array etc.
- Using methods of Stream
- Terminal and non-terminal streams
New Features of Java 9 :
- Collection Factory Methods
- Stream API Improvements
- Language changes to Java 9
- Introduction to Java Platform Module System
Swing Applications :
- How to create Frame-based swing applications
- Components and layout managers
- Event Handling – Delegation event model
- Handling events using adapter class and inner classes
- Swing components – JRadioButton, JList etc.
- Using Timer, JScrollPane
Is Java developer a good career?
Starting your career as a java developer can lead you to some of the best practices that has been dominant currently in the IT industry, like pega, sales force and … And a lot of companies do have always offer for java developer. Java definitely has room for career growth.
Advanced Java Programming :
An Advanced Java Tutorial aimed towards the Developer Who Already has Learned the Fundamentals of Java Programming.
In this Advanced Java Programming training course, expert content provider Infinite Skills builds on the beginners Java course, and goes deeper into programming topics that help you to understand these more advanced Java concepts.
Some of the advanced topics that you will cover in this Advanced Java Tutorial includes; generic programming, sequential and associative data structures, classic data structures, sorting and searching, exception handling, database programming with JDBC, networking programming GUI development using Swing and an overview of Multithreading.
By the conclusion of this training course, you will have a clear understanding of each of the topics of Advanced Java Programming, which will allow you to go more in-depth with the concepts of your choice.
- Adding JAR to Local Repository
- Accessing GitHub.Com Rest API from Spring
- Getting started with Spring Framework
- How to use Hibernate + Maven + Oracle in Eclipse
- How to use Jersey + Jackson + jQuery
- CRUD Operations with Restful Service in Java
- How To Change Port Number Of GlassFish Server 4.1
- REST API for Employees with jQuery client
- Server in Java, Client in C# and Data in XML
- Sockets and Serialization in Java(6-Aug-2015)
- How to fix Tomcat 127.0.0.1 is not recognized problem in Netbeans
- Streams in Java8
- Lambda Expressions
- New Date and Time API in Java8
- Dictionary Application using Java Swing – Eclipse Version
- JSON Processing API in Java EE 7.0
- Twitter Client in Java
- Upload images from client to BLOB and list images from BLOB
- Path class and Files class in NIO of Java 7.0
Java Updates :
5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Java Programming Language
Now, there must be a question hovering in your mind that “Why should I learn Java Programming Language?”
Well, as we only make you think about this question, we only give the answer.
From web to mobile, electronic appliances to servers, Java is used everywhere. This highly secure language sits at the heart of world’s most robust systems at present. That’s what keeps Java an evergreen winner in the world of programming languages.
What is Java?
A peer of C++ and Smalltalk, Java is an object-oriented programming language which came into existence in the year 1995. The credit to develop this programming language goes to Sun Microsystems.
How to learn Java Programming language?
You can learn this as it is one of the most talked about and implemented programming language from Java certification training institutes and getting a certification to get the proof of your knowledge.
1. A wide-spared job pool
Why do we learn? To earn, right? Java, being the most acclaimed skill, is in demand almost everywhere. Big players like IBM and Infosys are in constant need of Java programmer. As per Payscale, a Java Developer takes an average salary of $69,722 in a year’s time.
Download Free Java Software
- Project FAQs and Project to be done
- ASP.NET Project With Source Code
- Java SE and EE Projects With Source Code
- Android Projects with Source Code
- .NET Windows Application Using VB.NET